FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Converters » xmb 1.8 SP1 -> Fud 2.6
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
xmb 1.8 SP1 -> Fud 2.6 [message #19814] Sun, 05 September 2004 22:19 Go to next message
jmccombs is currently offline  jmccombs   United States
I'm having some difficulty using the XMB conversion script and I'm hoping someone can give me a hand.

The previous administrator of the system has done some hacks that has changed the DB schema a bit (added some colums and tables), but that extra information I don't really care about.

When I run the script, I get the following output:

php -n -e -f xmb.php
Importing blocked words
Done: Importing 24 blocked words
Importing XMB members

Warning: file_get_contents(./images/avatars/Movies and TV: Matrix Reloaded/matrix12.gif): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /portal/solutions/www/forum/fud/xmb.php on line 224

Warning: file_get_contents(./images/avatars/Cyberia Collection/commanderkeen.gif): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /portal/solutions/www/forum/fud/xmb.php on line 224

Warning: file_get_contents(./images/avatars/Car Collection/14.gif): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /portal/solutions/www/forum/fud/xmb.php on line 224

Warning: file_get_contents(./images/avatars/Signs/Signs09.gif): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /portal/solutions/www/forum/fud/xmb.php on l
Warning: file_get_contents(http://howler.nicusa.com:8000/floppy_disk_walking_md_wht.gif): failed to open stream: Connection timed out in /portal/solutions/www/forum/fud/xmb.php on line 224
(xmb.php) 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '
                        last_read=,
                        blocked='N',
                        ava<br />
Query: UPDATE fud25_users SET
                        is_mod='N',
                        join_date=1058550085,
                        last_visit=,
                        last_read=,
                        blocked='N',
                        passwd='password'
                WHERE id=17<br />
Server Version: 4.0.18-max-log<br />

anyone have any ideas as to what's going wrong? I'm assuming that this has to do with the avatars that people have set, but I fear that I'm going to have further problems down the line.. any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Jeff

Do pyromaniacs wear blazers?
Re: xmb 1.8 SP1 -> Fud 2.6 [message #19868 is a reply to message #19814] Wed, 15 September 2004 04:56 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Attached is an updated version of the script that should be free of this problem.
  • Attachment: xmb.php
    (Size: 22.72KB, Downloaded 1251 times)

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Sporum v. 1.8b1 -> fud
Next Topic: Converting?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat Jun 01 11:17:07 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04086 seconds