FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Forum Styles » Right - Can somebody do this for me?....
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon5.gif  Right - Can somebody do this for me?.... [message #22050] Tue, 11 January 2005 16:52 Go to next message
welshchris is currently offline  welshchris   United Kingdom
Here is the text from thread.tmpl which I understand I have to modify if I want poster info to appear in a cell to the left of the message rather than on top. I've tried everything but can't make it work - would someone like to have a bash at posting the text for a thread.tmpl file that will achieve this?

Thanks in advance

Chris

-------------

{TEMPLATE: header}
{TEMPLATE: usercp}
{TEMPLATE-DATA: admin_cp}
<table class="wa" border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0><tr>
<td class="al wa">{FUNC: draw_forum_path($frm->cat_id, $frm->name)}<br />{TEMPLATE: show_links}<br />{IF: _uid}{IF: $frm->subscribed}{TEMPLATE: unsubscribe_link}{ELSE}{TEMPLATE: subscribe_link}{ENDI}{ENDIF}{IF: (_uid && ($MOD || $frm->group_cache_opt & 2048))}{TEMPLATE: thread_merge_t}{ENDIF}</td>
<td class="GenText nw vb ar">{IF: $FUD_OPT_2 & 512}{TEMPLATE: threaded_view}{ENDIF}{TEMPLATE: new_thread_link}</td>
</tr></table>
{TEMPLATE: thread_list}
<table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 class="wa">
<tr>
<td class="vt">{TEMPLATE-DATA: page_pager}&nbsp;</td>
<td class="GenText nw vb ar">{IF: $FUD_OPT_2 & 512}{TEMPLATE: threaded_view}{ENDIF}{TEMPLATE: new_thread_link}</td>
</tr>
</table>
{FUNC: tmpl_create_forum_select((isset($frm->forum_id) ? $frm->forum_id : $frm->id), $usr->users_opt & 1048576)}
{IF: _uid}
{TEMPLATE: thread_mark_all_read}
{ELSE}
{TEMPLATE: thread_pdf_rdf}
{END}
{TEMPLATE: thread_legend}
{TEMPLATE: curtime}
{TEMPLATE-DATA: page_stats}
{TEMPLATE: footer}

-------------
Re: Right - Can somebody do this for me?.... [message #22053 is a reply to message #22050] Tue, 11 January 2005 18:07 Go to previous message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
Hi,

Do you want to modify the layout of the message page (drawmsg.tmpl) or the thread page (thread.tmpl)?

If you want to change the message layout, look at the solution provided at http://fudforum.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=21736&#msg_21736

Best regards.

Frank
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: path_info template style change
Next Topic: What .tmpl file has the top link selections...
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Jun 14 11:52:32 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02267 seconds