FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Converters » Phorum 2 Fud, I give up!
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon13.gif  Phorum 2 Fud, I give up! [message #8678] Sat, 15 February 2003 00:47 Go to next message
Franklin is currently offline  Franklin   United States
Crying or Very Sad

I have tried and tried. I have check the posts on this forum and I am not the only one who has given up. The Globals.php refered to in the convertor is not in my build of Phorum or the failed upgrade of Phorum.

I have upgraded my PHP and am getting problems with ALL of my Phorum forums. I have 1 FUDforum on that server. And even though I have a few bugs with it, I prefer it to Phorum. I have too much leagacy data that I must bring over. I cannot dump the posts that I have in Phorum.

Here is what I need. I am going to install a fresh copy and a fresh datbase of FUDforum for my sites. I need the schema, at I can dump and upload to, so I can bring my data over.

I have tried on and off with the convertor, and for the 1 forum that we have using FUD, we manually reentered the data. (yea thats right)(cut and paste city)

If you hear stess in my keystrokes. It is because the sites that are down represtent 30 cities, and one internationally exposed organisation.

Help!!!!!
Re: Phorum 2 Fud, I give up! [message #8730 is a reply to message #8678] Tue, 18 February 2003 18:13 Go to previous message
Franklin is currently offline  Franklin   United States
Well, I guess I will unassemble your convertor, and build one myself! Thanks.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: WhiteTiger's Board -> FUDForum
Next Topic: phpBB2 to FUDforum questions
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat Jun 01 11:20:27 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04948 seconds