FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » General » General Chit Chat » Amazing! Everyone seems to love it!
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Amazing! Everyone seems to love it! [message #17788] Sun, 18 April 2004 20:34 Go to next message
WilliamBurns is currently offline  WilliamBurns   United States
A big THANK YOU from here. After a bit of trouble understanding the unix-ese and getting it installed (which finally happened after some "easy as 1, 2, 3" lessons from Ilia) I was able to take it public on April 2. It has run flawlessly ever since. The conversion (from wwwboard) was just like clockwork, and hastened the process big time.

I only know of one mysterious action, and I can't "blame" it on the code. I was posting a new topic just the other day, and somehow it didn't post. I posted a slightly different message on the same new topic a few minutes later, and it posted fine. Maybe I accidentally interrupted it the first time. Anyway, there are hundreds of happy forum participants who are thanking me, so it seems only fair to pass along the thanks to where it belongs! THANKS!
Re: Amazing! Everyone seems to love it! [message #18322 is a reply to message #17788] Mon, 17 May 2004 16:56 Go to previous message
alansmith is currently offline  alansmith   United Kingdom
Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: **IX help - performing urldecode in /bin/sh
Next Topic: favrit fuds
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Jun 14 16:31:39 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02600 seconds