FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Suggestions » Move and Delete Buttons at top of each Thread
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Move and Delete Buttons at top of each Thread [message #29586] Sun, 01 January 2006 23:06 Go to next message
creamywf is currently offline  creamywf   United States
These two big ugly buttons at the top of each thread may be convenient, but the are unattractive and are easy to hit accidentally. Can they be made smaller or put off to the side so they are not so prominent? In my opinion they completely ruin the attractiveness of the page, like big blobs!
Re: Move and Delete Buttons at top of each Thread [message #29593 is a reply to message #29586] Mon, 02 January 2006 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Uhm... there are no such buttons.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Move and Delete Buttons at top of each Thread [message #29599 is a reply to message #29593] Mon, 02 January 2006 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay sorry, when you open a folder, at the very top under the topic bar there is a DELETE ALL SELECTED and a MOVE ALL SELECTED button.

We upgraded from 2.6.7 to 2.7.3 this week and those buttons appeared after the upgrade, I'm not sure when they were added, but they are overwhelming in size and rather garish in design and also easy to hit accidentally.
Re: Move and Delete Buttons at top of each Thread [message #29602 is a reply to message #29599] Mon, 02 January 2006 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
Oh I see... Ok, well those 2 buttons only appear twice on the entire page and are ways off from any threads links. At least that's how they appear to me.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Move and Delete Buttons at top of each Thread [message #29605 is a reply to message #29586] Tue, 03 January 2006 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here is a screen shot of how it looks for me:

Re: Move and Delete Buttons at top of each Thread [message #29608 is a reply to message #29605] Tue, 03 January 2006 14:22 Go to previous message
Administrator
Core Developer
The reason it looks that way is because the screen resolution and/or browser are small. The button's position is intended to be middle of the screen. Given the small resolution you can adjust thread.tmpl template and align the buttons to the right side of the screen.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: unreadable forums
Next Topic: Sub Forum
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat Jun 01 13:54:45 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04971 seconds