FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » Please help me
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Please help me [message #8747] Fri, 21 February 2003 10:39 Go to next message
Watchhead is currently offline  Watchhead   United Kingdom
Hello,

I am getting this error :

Fatal error: SQL Error has occured, please contact the administrator of the forum and have them review the forum's SQL query log in /home/rltwatch/public_html/forum/include/theme/default/err.inc on line 102

I do not know what to do,

Thank you
Re: Please help me [message #8748 is a reply to message #8747] Fri, 21 February 2003 15:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Watchhead is currently offline  Watchhead   United Kingdom
I have sorted it out, thank you.
Re: Please help me [message #9768 is a reply to message #8747] Sat, 19 April 2003 20:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Willscrlt is currently offline  Willscrlt   United States
So... what was the solution? I'm curious because I have just encountered the same exact error and can't get past it.

PHP Fatal error: SQL Error has occurred, please contact the administrator of the forum and have them review the forum's SQL query log in C:\Inetpub\WebTools\ToolFiles\fud2wmc\include\theme\default\err.inc on line 102

I am running PHP Version 4.3.1 and MySQL Version 4.0.12-max-nt on a Windows 2000 machine with IIS. I have enabled read/write/script access on both the FUD2 folders, and I have setup an account and created an empty new database in MySQL for it.

The database is named: fud2wmc
The username is: fud2wmcadm
The ip address is: localhost (which works for other apps)
The permissions for the user are: grant select, insert, update, delete, create, drop, alter, index, file

The version of FUD2 that I am using came from a zip file named FUDforum2_20030306.zip, which looks like it is still the most current version available.

Thanks in advance for any help. This is very frustrating!

--Will
icon8.gif  Re: Please help me - No Response Yet [message #9779 is a reply to message #9768] Wed, 23 April 2003 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Willscrlt is currently offline  Willscrlt   United States
Maybe I'm just used to the fast response times I've encountered on phpBB's boards, but this sucks that nobody has posted a response to this yet. Not much of a support board, and the manual is lengthy but missing much in the way of troubleshooting connectivity issues like this. This is making me rethink leaving phpBB. Sad
Re: Please help me - No Response Yet [message #9788 is a reply to message #9779] Wed, 23 April 2003 17:38 Go to previous message
esm2002 is currently offline  esm2002   United States
awww, quit your whining and get in line behind me.... Very Happy

I've been waiting since the end of February... Mad

but see the march 30 post from prottoss at http://fud.prohost.org/forum/index.php?t=tree&goto=9464&rid=177& ;amp;amp;amp;;S=103acb8ea6de20f18f4945599937d3ac in the Fudforum 2.0 development forum.

I guess my timing was bad... Sad

In all sincerity, I hope you get it working. I can appreciate your frustration.

Gene
"The older I get, the more I admire competence, just simple competence in any field from adultery to zoology."

[Updated on: Wed, 23 April 2003 22:30]

Report message to a moderator

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Could "open_basedir" cause harm when installing?
Next Topic: Why the FAQ is not came out in Spanish ??????????
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Mon May 13 12:53:09 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02329 seconds