FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Converters » Problems converting modified WWWboard to FUD
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Problems converting modified WWWboard to FUD [message #23133] Sun, 06 March 2005 05:38 Go to previous message
Bester is currently offline  Bester   United States
I have an old WWWboard archived and I was thinking about upgrading it to a PHP script and reposting just for nostalgia sake. Yours was the only one that had the option of a direct WWWboard conversion that actually worked with the messages. The problem is, the script can't grab the user names or the dates from the posts. I get odd dates (Either recent or from 1969), and everyone gets set to anonymous coward.

Here is a zip with a few messages. Would someone here be able to modify the converter to work with these messages? It was heavily modded so I can see why it would have problems, but I just don't have as much time to do scripting as I used to.

Sorry, you can't see the forum in action as the index was FUBAR'd long ago. No rush, I just would like to be able to see these without having to use a search script. (Just ignore the embedded midi code, it was the 90s. Embarassed )
  • Attachment: messages.zip
    (Size: 8.76KB, Downloaded 2466 times)

[Updated on: Sun, 06 March 2005 05:40]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message