FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » Admin Control Panel: Defaults issue...
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Admin Control Panel: Defaults issue... [message #10191] Thu, 22 May 2003 20:36 Go to next message
tgaastra is currently offline  tgaastra   United States
When I edit global settings in the admin control panel, I notice that certain things don't reflect my previous choices for them, such as whether or not to account moderate, etc...

Everytime I sign on to that page, its set to "No" for that particular option... I looked in the GLOBALS.PHP, and the entries appear twice for

$MODERATE_USER_REGS = "Y"; /* boolean */

and somewhat later....

$MODERATE_USER_REGS = "N"; /* boolean */

Hmm...

Actually, now some things appear 3 times....

What's the best way to go about repairing this, and what would have caused it...
Re: Admin Control Panel: Defaults issue... [message #10192 is a reply to message #10191] Thu, 22 May 2003 20:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
A bug in the upgrade script may have caused it. In version 2.5.0 the consistency checker has a 'cleaner' code for this. In older versions simply remove the duplicate entries manually.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Admin Control Panel: Defaults issue... [message #10193 is a reply to message #10191] Thu, 22 May 2003 20:53 Go to previous message
tgaastra is currently offline  tgaastra   United States
I sorted, trimmed, and replaced... Seems to be OK, but I think whatever caused the error is recent, since there were 3 entries for the AFFERO settings.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: RDF feeds in 2.5.0RC2
Next Topic: 2.5.0RC2 - No RDF at all unless users allowed.
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun Oct 06 22:38:42 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02811 seconds