FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » Group Leaders Bugs
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Group Leaders Bugs [message #11945] Wed, 23 July 2003 12:41 Go to previous message
ctbk is currently offline  ctbk   Italy
First bug:
I created a group where its members don't have any permission at all (banned).
When I try to make someone of my trusted users leader of this group (so he can ban users who deserve it) he loses all his privileges. If I reconfirm his permissions in the group of superusers he belongs to, the problem is solved.
Question: is this the correct behaviour? Group leaders have got to have the same permissions of the group they lead?
Anyway, after I've reconfirmed superuser's permission, he can't still see the entries in the "Show what people are doing" page, as if he didn't have the permissions to see the forum.

Second Bug:
After I added some user in the banned group, and then returned to the group leaders management screen, I can see all the members listed together with the leaders, as if all of them were leaders.

Third Bug:
While adding a leader, if the nick's mask of the leader isn't unique, a list of nick matching the mask entered is shown.
If I click the nick of the member I want to make leader, nothing happens: the same page (list of matching nicks) is loaded again. Result: I can make leaders just ppl with a unique nick. If I have 2 members, Guile and GuileForce in the db, and I want to make Guile a group leader, I can't.

~
~
:wq

[Updated on: Wed, 23 July 2003 12:55]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message