FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » Polls and Listmaker fail to update...
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Polls and Listmaker fail to update... [message #13444] Mon, 13 October 2003 22:49 Go to next message
kayaker is currently offline  kayaker   United States
When I create a poll I am able to Create Poll (Add name to poll) and to Add Options (make poll choices), but when the final Update button (to actually create the poll) is clicked nothing happens.

When I use the Listmaker text formating tool button I am able to Add Item (insert a numbered list item), but clicking the Update button gives me a blank popup screen and nothing is updated on my post body.

In addition when I use the move post feature the post move but the popup screen goes blank white and freezes.

Please help! Thanks in advance.
Re: Polls and Listmaker fail to update... [message #13461 is a reply to message #13444] Tue, 14 October 2003 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Which update button are you clicking 'Update' or 'Update Poll'?

FUDforum Core Developer
Update [message #13475 is a reply to message #13461] Tue, 14 October 2003 02:54 Go to previous message
kayaker is currently offline  kayaker   United States
This error coinsides with this post http://fud.prohost.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=13474&rid=763#msg _13474

I enter the info into the poll through the popup but when it comes time to get ti onto the forum the update button doesn't do anything.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: In Global Configuration unable to set enable Spell Checker to Yes
Next Topic: Installation Script Failure - Parse errors and unexpected characters.
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Mon Oct 07 10:25:10 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03269 seconds