FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » upgrade from 2.02 -> 2.52, stuck at Admin Login console
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
upgrade from 2.02 -> 2.52, stuck at Admin Login console [message #13896] Thu, 30 October 2003 16:16 Go to previous message
allentek is currently offline  allentek   United States
Hello everyone,
I was given the task of upgrading our forum (installed long time ago by previous employees) from 1.2.7 to 2.5.2 . I came here to the forums & read quite a bit before plunging in since I'd never used this software before & thought I had all my bases covered.

The upgrade from 1.2.7 to 1.2.8 went smoothly as did the update to 2.02 . When I ran the update for 2.5.2, it appeared to go smoothly with no error msgs, however, when the consistency checker was supposed to run, I was presented with the admin login console. After trying to login (as root, which is the admin acct), it brings me right back almost like I'm in a loop (no error msgs or nuthin). Of course now, the forum is offline & it appears there is no way for me to go into the console to change anything. After perusing the forums once again, I am leaning towards the possibility of a cookie problem but I could possibly be way off for all I know.
I'm kinda at a loss now & am searching for ways to either backout & reattempt the update or fix the current updated forum. Would someone please help give me some pointers as to how I can fix this ? Thank you.....
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: 2.6RC1 upgrade fron 2.5.3RC3 issue
Next Topic: apache user on forum dir
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun Oct 06 16:19:16 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.67213 seconds