FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » Mysterious Problems
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Mysterious Problems [message #14354] Wed, 12 November 2003 21:40 Go to previous message
jewe is currently offline  jewe   Germany
Hello,

I have some mysterious problems with RC4.
I don't have these problems on this support-forum - and I don't know if it's a bug or not Sad
You can try it on my forum (it's not in public use at the moment): http://www.freund24.de/forum (it's in german - but I think you know where to klick Wink )

I wanted to upload an avatar to my account. I uploaded it - and in the preview I am able to see it. But if I leave my profile (using the button "update") - I get back to the forum and the avatar is gone.

There are other related problems with the profile-editor (and even with the admins-menu, escpecially the template-editor):
If I do a change and save it - sometimes I am dropped back to the forum and the changes are gone. Next time I do the same changes they are saved. And if I saved a change successfully - and do some other changes I am allways dropped back to the forum and the changes are discarded.

In this support-forum I uploaded an avatar successfully - and cannot redo my problem.

(and something else: The template-system is very powerfull but hard to understand - I hope you will write a documentation for it.)

Greets,

Jens

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english, I hope you understood everything.

Greetings from Germany,

Jens
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message