FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Forum Styles » Installing a pre-made theme
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Installing a pre-made theme [message #15183] Fri, 05 December 2003 01:33 Go to next message
zspade is currently offline  zspade   United States
I downloaded a theme for experimentation, Dark Penguin, it came with an images folder, and a tmpl folder. I have no idea what to do with the tmpl folder, or even where to drop the files to make them take effect. Any advice?

Yeah, I've been banging my head against the wall on this one for too many hours now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
-Zeb Spade

-_-Sleep is a necessary waste of time-_-
Re: Installing a pre-made theme [message #15189 is a reply to message #15183] Fri, 05 December 2003 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Are you sure that theme corresponds to the forum version you are using?

If you are simply replace the images/ & tmp/ folders inside the thm/default/ directory with the ones provided.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Installing a pre-made theme [message #15226 is a reply to message #15189] Sat, 06 December 2003 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh, yeah I had my friend some over and show me some stuff. He deals with a lot of forums, so I think I've got a pretty good grasp of how to do this now, thanks though.

-Zeb Spade

Re: Installing a pre-made theme [message #15247 is a reply to message #15183] Sat, 06 December 2003 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AzaToth is currently offline  AzaToth   Sweden

I'm into converting it now to 2.6, but because it's just RC yet, I wait to upload it, if you want my workprint just say so.
Re: Installing a pre-made theme [message #15300 is a reply to message #15247] Tue, 09 December 2003 19:41 Go to previous message
Ah, yes I'm actually making my own now, have got the images all extracted and ready to edit... problem is now I can't log in to the forums, nobody can, we all get timed out instantly. Kind of impossble to change things as an admin if I can't log in... strange.

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Change the Style
Next Topic: a brilliant method to change the layout
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 01:14:06 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04500 seconds