FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » Too many guests on forum
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Too many guests on forum [message #15386] Sat, 13 December 2003 20:37 Go to next message
moppentap is currently offline  moppentap   Netherlands
Hi,

When I click on the link show what people are doing I get several php-errors

Warning: strpos() [function.strpos]: Offset not contained in string. in /home/virtual/site27/fst/var/www/html/theme/Lachbuinl/actions.php on line 255

Then I get the page with the actions people are performing. I think that the forum counts too many guests.

I have upgraded the forum from 2.3.8 to 2.5.2
Re: Too many guests on forum [message #15387 is a reply to message #15386] Sat, 13 December 2003 20:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
fixed in 2.6

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Too many guests on forum [message #15405 is a reply to message #15387] Mon, 15 December 2003 13:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
moppentap is currently offline  moppentap   Netherlands
Thanks.

Ik downloaded the upgrade for 2.6.0RC9 and run it. Then my category was gone (I had only one). In the admin however, it showed up. I added a new category and the old category showed up on the forum again while the new one didn't. A littlebit strange Rolling Eyes

I want to update the dutch msg file, the one that comes with 2.6.0RC9 isn't so good. I hope to have it ready before 2004.
Re: Too many guests on forum [message #15410 is a reply to message #15405] Mon, 15 December 2003 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
Did you run the consistency checker after completing the upgrade?

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Too many guests on forum [message #15582 is a reply to message #15410] Sat, 20 December 2003 17:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jan  Hengeveld is currently offline  Jan Hengeveld   Netherlands
Yes, I did and I've done it again now. The new category doesn't show up. For me it doesn't matter, because the forum works just fine now.

However I saw something new. When I use pathinfo with a pathinfo theme and I click on the link to send a topic to a friend, the url that shows up in the message is not in the pathinfo format. Therefore the user that gets the email with the link goes to the index page of the forum and not to the specified topic.

After christmas I will make an update for the dutch translation. I hope I have some time.
Re: Too many guests on forum [message #15583 is a reply to message #15582] Sat, 20 December 2003 17:46 Go to previous message
Administrator
Core Developer
The URL is infact not in a PATH_INFO form, however it does work properly, even when you use PATH_INFO templates normaly urls (variables passed by get) still work.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Case-sensitivity problem
Next Topic: typo in login form
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat Aug 03 12:39:36 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02399 seconds