FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » Can't open file: 'fud26_index.MYI'. (errno: 145)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Can't open file: 'fud26_index.MYI'. (errno: 145) [message #15663] Tue, 30 December 2003 15:40 Go to next message
hari is currently offline  hari   United States
The last few days, messages posted to the forum do not get distributed to the mailing list. This is with RC 9.

I tried the consistency checker, and got the error message
Can't open file: 'fud26_index.MYI'. (errno: 145)

I tried upgrading to RC 11, got the same error, and now I can't use the forum at all. The error message on the front page reads:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare ssn() (previously declared in /home/nilayam/public_html/FUDforum2/index.php:292) in /home/nilayam/FUDforum/include/core.inc on line 103

I have a backup from two weeks ago, and messages since then are stored on the mailing list, so I can reinstall everything and back it up to the point where the mailing list synchronization stopped, but do you know the reason fud26_index.MYI was lost?
Re: Can't open file: 'fud26_index.MYI'. (errno: 145) [message #15666 is a reply to message #15663] Tue, 30 December 2003 15:49 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
You need to repair the fud26_index table by running REPAIR fud26_index; command.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Message Icon setting gets lost when editing a posting
Next Topic: fud26_ses.action column type too small
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat Jul 06 18:12:39 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03176 seconds