FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » How to set up special types of groups?
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
How to set up special types of groups? [message #159285] Thu, 21 May 2009 10:16 Go to next message
icarus is currently offline  icarus   

Hi!

I'm about to set up a forum. There will be two different groups: Regular users and users with more access to some groups.

The forum will be huger than any forum I set up before. If it's successful then it maybe have more than a thousand user and several hundred users in the groups with higher access rights.

How can I set it up with FUD?

Michael
Re: How to set up special types of groups? [message #159290 is a reply to message #159285] Thu, 21 May 2009 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
Please read the documentation at http://cvs.prohost.org/index.php/Groups_Manager and let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards.

Frank
Re: How to set up special types of groups? [message #159301 is a reply to message #159290] Thu, 21 May 2009 22:03 Go to previous message
icarus is currently offline  icarus   

naudefj schrieb am Do, 21 Mai 2009 16:27
Please read the documentation at http://cvs.prohost.org/index.php/Groups_Manager and let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks! This should help. I wasn't really sure if FUD was capable for my requirements. Since I'm about to try to convince some persons of migrating from PHPBB to FUD I have to be sure that FUD is capable of all our requirements.

Michael
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: how to link a forum to another web page or web site
Next Topic: Template overview?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat Sep 28 15:22:45 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02926 seconds