FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » Question about private messages (Is it now possible to disable them for certain users or groups?)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Question about private messages [message #162452] Fri, 14 May 2010 17:07 Go to next message
Astoria is currently offline  Astoria   United States
Hello,
I have been slacking for a while and my heavily customized FUDforum is still running with V2.7.7 as a base. So, I came over to see what is new, grab the new version to see about customizing it, and explore around the forum to see if I can discern new features.

One thing I notice is that I seem to have no Private Message links here. Wondering if it is now possible to disable them for certain groups like one can with forum privileges, or if they have just been disabled for the whole forum.

Regards,
A
Re: Question about private messages [message #162456 is a reply to message #162452] Fri, 14 May 2010 20:25 Go to previous message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
Hi Astoria,

Astoria wrote:
One thing I notice is that I seem to have no Private Message links here. Wondering if it is now possible to disable them for certain groups like one can with forum privileges, or if they have just been disabled for the whole forum.

It's disabled for the entire forum. It would be great if you can help us to somehow associate it with groups or a user's rank.

Best regards.

Frank
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: PDF and code page
Next Topic: maillist topic creation
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 21:43:59 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02476 seconds