FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » No images and CSS (Fixed) (Everything doesn't work)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon9.gif  No images and CSS (Fixed) [message #166025] Mon, 05 September 2011 20:49 Go to previous message
system238 is currently offline  system238   United States
I've been using fud forum for about 5 months and all of a sudden I decided to switch everything from ubuntu to XP just for the heck of it and BAM!!! Shocked as soon as the installation script is over with and I reach the admin login screen, no matter how many times... I just can't log in and I get the login screen over and over and when trying to reach the index page, I just get the html layout with no styles and images, just html.

everything else works right and other php scripts work, I had figured it might be some setting I screwed in Apache config or php ini but everything seems fine, any one had similar issues?

I really like FudForum and I don't wan't to consider anything else as I started using it after searching for "light weight" forum scripts and found this to be the best choice in my opinion.

the problem seems similar to when php tags aren't being detected and it might even be that, but I doubt it since the login page is being displayed with no errors.

Sites at TexTel.co.nr

Edit: I found out the problem was as simple as changing the cookie domain.
[Message index]

Read Message icon9.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: FUD gone Blue?
Next Topic: tree errors
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 17:11:49 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04767 seconds