FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » Changing the colors of the spacer bars?
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Changing the colors of the spacer bars? [message #22811] Thu, 17 February 2005 04:03 Go to next message
lepus is currently offline  lepus   United States
How do you change the colors of the "bars" such as the ones that say "post form" or "topics"? Where is that in the templating system?
Re: Changing the colors of the spacer bars? [message #22818 is a reply to message #22811] Thu, 17 February 2005 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
These would be found inside forum.css.tmpl templates, which you can editing with the forum's built-in template editor inside the admin control panel.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Changing the colors of the spacer bars? [message #22819 is a reply to message #22811] Thu, 17 February 2005 15:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Right, but what is the name of it within the css form?
Re: Changing the colors of the spacer bars? [message #22820 is a reply to message #22819] Thu, 17 February 2005 15:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
If by bars you are referring to the "header", that the "th" class is the one you want to modify.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Changing the colors of the spacer bars? [message #22824 is a reply to message #22811] Thu, 17 February 2005 17:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So, in order to change that bar my understanding is that I have to change the image in this path url("{FULL_ROOT}{THEME_IMAGE_ROOT}/tableHeaderbg.png")

Could you please explain how to find this image? You set up my file system on the server, I cannot find this image.

I will keep digging. I assume there is something I am missing. When I try to get into folders through FTP that seem like they would include this file I am denied access so I assume from the tutorial these are the files I am not to tamper with? Or is there something wrong with my access on the server?
Re: Changing the colors of the spacer bars? [message #22825 is a reply to message #22811] Thu, 17 February 2005 17:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

[Updated on: Thu, 17 February 2005 17:33]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Changing the colors of the spacer bars? [message #22826 is a reply to message #22825] Thu, 17 February 2005 17:36 Go to previous message
Administrator
Core Developer
The files created by the forum are owned by the web server user who the forum runs as. Which is why you normally cannot access those files via FTP (you can via forum's file manager), to "fix" this use the admin File lock/unlock control panel to unlock the file permissions for you forum.

As far as that image goes it can be found inside thm/default/images/ directory.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Administrator can't modify profiles
Next Topic: How to create new sub-forum visible only to mods?..
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun Oct 20 19:00:35 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02079 seconds