FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » General » General Chit Chat » All you assw1pes better read this
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
All you assw1pes better read this [message #24488] Fri, 29 April 2005 01:54
ryana is currently offline  ryana   Sweden
Ok, now that I got your attention; first I apoligise for calling you a asswipes Razz. I didnt mean to but i wanted your attention. and next....I want to thank the creators of this software and all those who conributed to its code.

Note:I am in no way connected to this site other than installing this forum on my clients site.

Looking at the software I think all of you will agree that its fantastic but it has taken a lot of people a LOT of time to put this together, its loaded with features that rival if not surpass commercial forums...time spent making this forum could have been spent by the authors to make commercial software or take a holiday, although its a bit hard to even find a link where we can repay the authors for such fantastic software and none of the support staff/volenteers here ever ask for your cash, there IS a way to repay them...via paypal.

Saying "thanks" is all fine and dandy but its also a cheap way of getting out of it, put your hands in your pocket and even if its a little...every drop makes up the ocean, remember how much the software HAS helped you and make your donation. Its a much better way of showing your appreciation.
I'll be sending in my donation as soon as my client pays me in a few days...its nothing big so its not gonna pay for the authors to have a good time, but if we all chip in....lets give them a good time.

For those of you who cant do paypal, message me and i'll give you an alternate option...but come on, dont be a scrooge.

On that note to the moderators:
I think its time you guys have a "thank you" section where guys like me can post a big thank you and not take up space on "general chit:chat"

Also, if possible please make this a sticky so as the FF community grows people dont forget.

Thanks,
Ryan

EDIT: Forgot the paypal link Laughing https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=iliaa(at)php(dot)net&no_note=1&tax= 0?cy_code=USD

So the signature text comes here right?

[Updated on: Fri, 29 April 2005 01:59]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message
Previous Topic: change to www.
Next Topic: How big can FUDForum go?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 15:32:20 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05320 seconds