FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » Errors on [New topic] and [Reply] functions when using [Romanian]
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon4.gif  Re: Errors on [New topic] and [Reply] functions when using [Romanian] [message #24628 is a reply to message #24612] Sat, 07 May 2005 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
hapco is currently offline  hapco   Canada
Good morning Ilia,

More updates - I have found that the include file [drawmsg.inc] from /home_directory/FUDforum/include/theme/default [the English theme] and /home_directory/FUDforum/include/theme/aproape [the Romanian theme] are different and it seems to be the reason for these errors.

Now - considering I have turned [ON] the PATH_INFO style URLs - this seems to have triggered the file differences. I am going to write one more topic on a related bug for PATH_INFO.

Also, the /home_directory/FUDforum/include/theme/ files [no specific theme, just the root of the theme directory] has all the .inc files with the comments/text in Romanian, even though I switched the default language back to [default] and even [ita].

Any thoughts why those files would be there?

Here some more,
Hapco aka iN2iTiON

[Updated on: Sat, 07 May 2005 13:03]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message icon4.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message icon14.gif
Read Message icon4.gif
Read Message