FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » General » FUDforum in eGroupWare » Can't access the Control Panel
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon9.gif  Can't access the Control Panel [message #25681] Fri, 17 June 2005 11:30 Go to previous message
barri is currently offline  barri   Spain
Hello,

I have just installed the egroupware 1.0.0.007 with fudforum 2.6.0

Everything works fine. The fudforum also works, buy when I try to access the Control Panel of the Fudforum, it gives me the next error: "Page not found". The URL that tries to open is: www.myserver.net/egroupware/fudforum/1524509230/adm/admglobal.php?

So I can't do anything with the forum. This also happened to me with the previous version of Egroupware, 1.0.0.006

I have changed the dir permisions as I have found in other posts to 755, but then it gives me this warnings:

Warning: main(): Unable to access ./GLOBALS.php in /docroot/egroupware/fudforum/1524509230/adm/admglobal.php on line 13

Warning: main(./GLOBALS.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /docroot/egroupware/fudforum/1524509230/adm/admglobal.php on line 13

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './GLOBALS.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /docroot/egroupware/fudforum/1524509230/adm/admglobal.php on line 13

Thanks in advance

Jorge

[Updated on: Fri, 17 June 2005 13:19]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message icon9.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message