FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » PostgreSQL problems in Admin Console
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: PostgreSQL problems in Admin Console [message #27237 is a reply to message #27234] Tue, 30 August 2005 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
frank_s is currently offline  frank_s   United States
Applied the patch, the same query generates a different error now:

(/data/htdocs/FUDforum/include/theme/default/db.inc:98
/data/htdocs/FUDforum/include/theme/default/db.inc:92
/data/htdocs/lovephilosophy.com/forum/adm/admslist.php:19
/data/htdocs/lovephilosophy.com/forum/adm/admslist.php:53
) : ERROR: argument of WHERE must be type boolean, not type integer
Query: SELECT u.id, u.alias FROM fud26_group_members g INNER JOIN fud26_users u ON u.id=g.user_id WHERE group_members_opt & 131072 GROUP BY u.id, u.alias ORDER BY u.alias
_GET: array ( 'S' => 'a7b3cfb027d395efe5e60fd290d360a4', 'SQ' => 'dd950379f1a3d93da97f428bcb3b4c5c', )
Server Version:

The other errors haven't been affected either. Is there anything else I can do to help diagnose the problem?

By the way, I noticed that Googlebot had a hard time crawling the forum in path_info mode. It ended up creating about 700 "guest users" and crawled the same pages over and over for a long time. Very odd, other search engine crawlers did not seem to have that problem. I just applied the robots.txt entries recommended elsewhere on this board in order to at least keep the crawlers out of the less useful pages, hopefully that will lessen this issue.

-Frank
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: sql error message in error_log not very helpful :(
Next Topic: Bug in Polls
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-