FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » Another Problem of a different sort
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Another Problem of a different sort [message #27332] Sun, 04 September 2005 23:34 Go to next message
daddeekool   Canada
I must have goofed somewhere, because my forum suddenly appeared with a black border around the edges, and a large black space at the bottom of the home page. This black-out space is not obliterating anything, but is between the bottom of the frame of the home page and the actual page bottom - and it varies in vertical size with how much is on a given page.

The home page has about 1.5 inches of black, and the main forum page has almost none - just the black border about 2 pixels wide. I've tried withholding various lines in the CSS, to no avail. Can anyone point me to the specific area that I need to deal with, in order to remove the black border and the black area at page bottom?

thanks loads!
al

[Updated on: Sun, 04 September 2005 23:35]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Another Problem of a different sort [message #27337 is a reply to message #27332] Mon, 05 September 2005 01:35 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Try using Mozilla's dom inspector plug-in, it should tell you which CSS combination makes things go "weird".

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Mass change for message subjects on a thread?
Next Topic: 请教不能搜索简体中文帖的&
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Mon Sep 16 16:58:43 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04108 seconds