FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » Smilies don't appear in rdf feed
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Smilies don't appear in rdf feed [message #28216] Fri, 14 October 2005 02:26 Go to next message
Hurry   India
Hello! Since the url to the smilies is relative, they don't appear in the parsed rdf feed and it looks really funny without them. Their shortcut or description appears there. I tried making the smilies urls absolute but then the smilies don't appear on the forum itself.
Re: Smilies don't appear in rdf feed [message #28223 is a reply to message #28216] Fri, 14 October 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Fixed, patch can be found here:
http://cvs.prohost.org/c/index.cgi/FUDforum/chngview?cn=7385

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Smilies don't appear in rdf feed [message #28227 is a reply to message #28216] Fri, 14 October 2005 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hurry   India
Still does not work, at least for me. I download the new rdf.php.t file and uploaded in the data/src/ folder by overwriting the old file but I can only see the smiley description names in the Rss feed.
Re: Smilies don't appear in rdf feed [message #28228 is a reply to message #28216] Fri, 14 October 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hurry   India
How do you apply these patches? Cannot find any documentation on them? I do not have an installs/forum_data/ directory so I guess it is data/src directory which contains the files. I even deleted the rdf.php.t file and copied the new one but the patch does not seem to work. I have done forum consistency check also after that but to no avail. How to get these patches to work? Thanks.
Re: Smilies don't appear in rdf feed [message #28231 is a reply to message #28216] Fri, 14 October 2005 08:51 Go to previous message
Hurry   India
Both patches worked now. I found out I had to rebuild the theme. This is matchless and almost instant support Ilia. Thanks so much.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Edit before approval works but gives error message
Next Topic: Link color
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 08:34:38 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03103 seconds