FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » how to change DB host when no access to admin because of db connexion error  () 2 Votes
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
how to change DB host when no access to admin because of db connexion error [message #29101] Tue, 29 November 2005 23:45 Go to previous message
matthieu_phpmv is currently offline  matthieu_phpmv   France
Hello

today my DB access have changed (the host becomes 'localhost'), and so the forums don't work anymore

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'Xxxxx' (Using password: YES) in /home/phpmyvis/www/forums/index.php on line 70

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/phpmyvis/www/forums/index.php on line 70

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/phpmyvis/www/forums/index.php on line 70

Fatal error: SQL Error has occurred, please contact the administrator of the forum and have them review the forum's SQL query log in /home/phpmyvis/www/forums/index.php on line 58

I don't have access to administration because of this error.
I can 't download and upload GLOBALS.php files because I don't have to right to do so (FTP rights not enough).

How can I do to edit the configuration?

I can't understand why, when there is such a problem, there is no possibility to log in and change DB config. For example, in phpmyvisites, I have set a super admin, his info are in a configuration file, and so he can log in even when the db is down. He can edit db properties.

I'm waiting for you Smile
Thank you in advance
Matthieu

http://www.phpmyvisites.net/

http://www.phpmyvisites.net/forums/
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: bug in 2.7.3? Post message don't redirect to forum