FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Suggestions » From header when sending to mailing list
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: From header when sending to mailing list [message #36520 is a reply to message #36511] Tue, 27 March 2007 16:30 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
arnn is currently offline  arnn   Sweden
I can understand your point of view but we could still use this new feature.

We have 3 types of users. First type are only registered on the mailing list and don't use the forum. Second type only use the forum and aren't subscribed to the mailing list. Third type of users makes use of both the forum and mailing list.

We picked FUDforum since it has integration with true mailing lists (not just "news letters") and because we don't want the information on the forum and mailing list to be separate. As it is now everything will work perfect for first and third type of users. The second type of users will get a "bounce" mail for each new post they make on the forum. I guess they can live with that but hey, we should take care of our forum users, right?

So I ask again. Would it be hard to add this feature in the control panel -> Mailing List Manager. Just a Yes/No "Use stock forum from header"?
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Add a - using safe mode - option to lock/unlock files
Next Topic: Show my posts link
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 01:07:48 GMT 2024