FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » Migration and Charset Issues
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: Migration and Charset Issues [message #36533 is a reply to message #36372] Wed, 28 March 2007 20:03 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
FadingSun is currently offline  FadingSun   Germany
Ilia wrote on Mon, 19 March 2007 19:22

You can auto approve account by setting the approved bitmask which you can reference from fud_users.tbl file inside the sql directory.

thx, that worked ..
Quote:

You can do charset conversion via forum admin control panel.

yes i can .. but there is no setting that seems to work. The admin pages are encoded as ISO-8859-15, which is not choosable at charset conversion. This either truncates the String at the first umlaut or replaces all umlauts with ? .. both are not really usable

In the meantime i found another problem. In FUDeGW a {ROOT} in the Templatefile is extended to
http://server.domain/index.php

in 2.7.6 this extends to "index.php" only. This is no problem with text links, but in Forms this leads to rendering them unusable. When i change the Template and replace {ROOT} with {FULL_ROOT}{ROOT} for the action Value of Form Tags, the form works again. Unusable in this context means, when i click on submit, i get redirected to the index page and the form data is not comitted.

Is this intentional? (meaning i missed something) And is there an alternative to changing all templates?
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Small theme issue
Next Topic: Warning: getmyuid() I can't install
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Oct 18 18:19:09 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.31113 seconds