FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » Can I make a single post (w/attachment) to all forums, even if they are all private?
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Can I make a single post (w/attachment) to all forums, even if they are all private? [message #6094] Tue, 01 October 2002 22:15 Go to previous message
djdaddybob   United States
In our application of FUDforum, we have one board with 30 or so categories. Each category is setup with 2-3 forums and all of the categories are private from each other. Is it possible as an administrator to make one post with an attachment to all of the categories or even all of the registered users across the board?

There is a facility within the control panel allowing the administrator/moderator to do a mass e-mail to all registered users. The "how to" I was inquiring about above could also be achieved this way if it was possible to do a file attachment with the mass e-mail. Has anyone else asked about this functionality? How difficult would this be for us to add or even better, can it be added to the wishlist for future releases? Thanks in advance....we have really been happy with the script!
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Problem with uploads
Next Topic: Remove under 13 option in register
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Wed Oct 02 02:25:25 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04961 seconds