FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » sql error when anonymous has no rights
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
sql error when anonymous has no rights [message #8551] Fri, 07 February 2003 09:50 Go to previous message
spot is currently offline  spot   Germany
Hi,
FUDforum Version 2.3.7
if anonymous has no visible and read rights from Groupmanager, I get an error, when I (as anonymous) go to Members and then go to one of the members. Error log viewer shows this:
(t=usrinfo&id=2&rid=&S=6dd6181d51fea5ae9eadd99c259c4bf2) 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near ') AND fud23_thread.locked='N' AND fud23_msg.approved='Y' AND fud23_forum.cat_id' at line 8
Query: SELECT count(*) FROM fud23_poll INNER JOIN fud23_msg ON fud23_poll.id=fud23_msg.poll_id INNER JOIN fud23_thread ON fud23_thread.id=fud23_msg.thread_id INNER JOIN fud23_forum ON fud23_thread.forum_id=fud23_forum.id WHERE fud23_poll.owner=2 AND fud23_thread.forum_id IN () AND fud23_thread.locked='N' AND fud23_msg.approved='Y' AND fud23_forum.cat_id!=0

the same happens, if I log in as member, go to members, go to one of the members (this is ok), but then I want to logout and again I get SQL-Error.
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: paging bug for postgresql
Next Topic: Postgres error
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Mon Oct 07 02:02:41 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05433 seconds