FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » TreeView - FlatView
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
TreeView - FlatView [message #8959] Tue, 04 March 2003 08:58 Go to previous message
kaepten is currently offline  kaepten   Switzerland
Hello

I'm really confused about the tree-view.

Here in this forum, it works like i expect it. TreeView is ok FlatView is ok. I can understand the concept. I tryed it out with the settings in my own profile.

Ok.

But in my own online forum the tree-view of the theme-list don't work. It is allways in flat-view, does not matter if i click on the tree or the flat-button. In my local-forum it works, but i have allways the icon "locked and unread" on the theme-list, althought i read all the messages. This locked-icon is also shown on all themes on my online-forum.

Why is this theme-locked icon? This is not the problem i think, but i don't understand the meaning of this icon.

Not enough - sometimes in a rare not pursuable situation (switching the view mode an login-logout) i got the tree-view in the theme-list.

I use the 2.3.7 Version.

What is wrong - i don't have any idea Question Question

Thanks in advance of tips and hints
kaepten

new addition:
it's strange, after i wrote this message and i return to my online-forum, in one forum the teme-list is shown in tree-view, but in another forum there is only flat-view. (But all two with this locked icon)

Is there any dependance of time or rebuild or session or something? If the forum was in default flat-view an there are messages made in this mode - after a switch of the mode to tree-view - is there a problem???

** my sig **

[Updated on: Tue, 04 March 2003 09:15]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How do i make a user a moderator?
Next Topic: How to change to *open* tree view (as in FUDforum)?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 17:20:41 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.06021 seconds