FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » Permission denied to GLOBALS
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Permission denied to GLOBALS [message #9183] Fri, 14 March 2003 22:58 Go to next message
Sergey is currently offline  Sergey   United States
I upload the mysql database and all files in the new directories with the new provider. I changed the GLOBALS.php file in the /include/ directory. First when I tried to open the forum, I got the error "could not find GLOBALS.php". I am not sure what file is under www_root forum directory GLOBALS.php with 0 size, but somehow I copied this file to www_root and under /adm/ directories. Then I was able to login as the administrator but when I tried to enable the forum, I got the following error:
Quote:

Warning: fopen("/home/visafory/public_html/data/include/GLOBALS.php", "wb") - Permission denied in /home/visafory/public_html/data/include/glob.inc on line 26
Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /home/visafory/public_html/data/include/glob.inc on line 27
Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in /home/visafory/public_html/data/include/glob.inc on line 28
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/visafory/public_html/data/include/glob.inc:26) in /home/visafory/public_html/forum/adm/admglobal.php on line 56

I checked permissions on the GLOBALS.php in the include directory and it is 755.

Can somebody suggest what should I do?

Thank you!

-------------------
"If you really want something in this life you have to work for it.
Now quiet, they're about to announce the lottery numbers."
Author: Homer Simpson.
Re: Permission denied to GLOBALS [message #9253 is a reply to message #9183] Tue, 18 March 2003 20:50 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Permissions on GLOBALS.php should be 0666 not 755.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Installation Permissions Problems...
Next Topic: maillist.php (CVS) appears to be broken...
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 17:32:01 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02435 seconds