FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » I have rooning Fudforum for month on my site
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon4.gif  I have rooning Fudforum for month on my site [message #9300] Sat, 22 March 2003 18:41 Go to next message
aircool5(at)bellsouth(dot)net is currently offline  aircool5(at)bellsouth(dot)net   United States
I have rooning Fudforum for month on my site without any problom , but my Host make an upgrade and now instead of intall it under httpdocs is under html it is the pubilc file , and when I rooning the auto installer gave an error :
Archive did pass checksum test, CORRUPT ARCHIVE!
If you've encountered this error it means that you've:
downloaded a corrupt archive
uploaded the archive in ASCII and not BINARY mode
your FTP Server/Decompression software/Operating System added un-needed cartrige return (' ') characters to the archive, resulting in archive corruption.

I upload several time in ASCII and change the unzip softwere also the FTP but gave me the same error, After open the global file I see that all the information there like ID , Password, ect is right.
Any Idea?
Re: I have rooning Fudforum for month on my site [message #9301 is a reply to message #9300] Sun, 23 March 2003 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aircool5(at)bellsouth(dot)net is currently offline  aircool5(at)bellsouth(dot)net   United States
Forget the first massages , I up;oad several time and roonig but do not let me post any massages , please take a look and avised me ,

http://4pigeons.com/FUDforum2/index.php?rid=1&S=548ff18fc80d37ab9f55e38 1f03c3669
Re: I have rooning Fudforum for month on my site [message #9310 is a reply to message #9301] Mon, 24 March 2003 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
File should be uploaded in BINARY not ASCII.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: I have rooning Fudforum for month on my site [message #9339 is a reply to message #9310] Mon, 24 March 2003 16:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When I upload in ASCII , look what is happen:
http://4pigeons.com/FUDforum2/install.php?530269559
Re: I have rooning Fudforum for month on my site [message #9340 is a reply to message #9339] Mon, 24 March 2003 16:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I deleted all the softwere including in the mysql data base , is why I upload in binary is the only way to make work.
Any Idea let me know.
Thankyou
Re: I have rooning Fudforum for month on my site [message #9345 is a reply to message #9340] Mon, 24 March 2003 18:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
The install script seems to be ready to run... just supply the proper directories and off you go...

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: I have rooning Fudforum for month on my site [message #9347 is a reply to message #9345] Mon, 24 March 2003 18:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When I press next gave this error:

Archive did pass checksum test, CORRUPT ARCHIVE!
If you've encountered this error it means that you've:
downloaded a corrupt archive
uploaded the archive in ASCII and not BINARY mode
your FTP Server/Decompression software/Operating System added un-needed cartrige return (' ') characters to the archive, resulting in archive corruption.
Re: I have rooning Fudforum for month on my site [message #9348 is a reply to message #9347] Mon, 24 March 2003 18:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have dowload a new zip file four time and upload and steel the same.
Re: I have rooning Fudforum for month on my site [message #9418 is a reply to message #9348] Wed, 26 March 2003 22:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
prottoss
I can post but gave me an error , I upload thru the host control panel is the only way the script work , but look by yourself , I check the log file and not show any error , What you think.
Re: I have rooning Fudforum for month on my site [message #9647 is a reply to message #9418] Sun, 13 April 2003 15:38 Go to previous message
Administrator
Core Developer
Hmm..

try the following PHP script and reply with it's output:

<?php echo md5_file("path/to/install.php") . "<br>\n"; ?>

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Upgrade Issues?
Next Topic: Could "open_basedir" cause harm when installing?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu Jul 04 03:05:31 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02858 seconds