FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » ARGH, Still having trouble with thread view
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
ARGH, Still having trouble with thread view [message #9876] Tue, 06 May 2003 00:31 Go to next message
webdaddy is currently offline  webdaddy   United States

Hey guys, I must have thread view enabled across all my forums and across all my views and I can't seem to get it to stick at all.

In the admin panel, I've enabled 'Allow Tree View of Thread Listing.' Default Topic View is set to 'Tree View thread and message list'

Every time I access the forums, whether as a guest or as logged in as admin, it all shows flat view.

How can I change this?

Someone feel free to contact me on Yahoo Messenger, MSN Messenger or AIM (nickname is 'upfrontben' on all of them)

Thanks for your time.
Ben
Re:ARGH, Still having trouble with thread view [message #9948 is a reply to message #9876] Tue, 13 May 2003 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Sounds awfully like a bug (for anonymous users), but for yourself you need to change your profile settings to also default to tree (threaded view). As far as default view for anonymous users, upgrading to a later version should fix the problem.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re:ARGH, Still having trouble with thread view [message #9970 is a reply to message #9876] Tue, 13 May 2003 15:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
webdaddy is currently offline  webdaddy   United States

Thanks for the reply.

Is 2.5.0 RC1 stable enough to upgrade to or should I wait for a final version? I know it's software and ya never know and all, but what is the approx. expected date for 2.5.0 final ??

Thanks
Ben
Re:ARGH, Still having trouble with thread view [message #9972 is a reply to message #9970] Tue, 13 May 2003 15:57 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
2.5.0RC1 is there for stress testing & bug discovery unless you are starting a new forum or wish to help us test it you should stick to 2.3.8 in the mean while.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Installation Errors
Next Topic: Remove or hide "Profile" button
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu Oct 03 17:21:23 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03286 seconds