FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » can't get attachments to work when piping from mail
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: can't get attachments to work when piping from mail [message #13123 is a reply to message #13120] Mon, 22 September 2003 19:57 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mhucka is currently offline  mhucka   United States
Quote:

You have another control panel, which controls the settings of the actual import rules "Mailing List Manager". In that control panel you have an option called: " Allow Mailing List Attachments" I am betting it is set to NO.

No, unfortunately, that's not it; the setting for the forum itself is "yes". You can see a screenshot here: http://www.cds.caltech.edu/~mhucka/mail-list.gif

Those are the settings for rule 1. Note that when I first open the mailing list manager page, it's set to off, but that appears to be because when you first go to that page, you're faced with a blank form, ready for a new definition, and not an existing rule. I have to go to the bottom, find the rule for the sbml-discuss forum (it's the only one), and click on "Edit", and then I get the screen that you see in the screenshot.

MH
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message