FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » Forum Consistency Problem?
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Forum Consistency Problem? [message #13447] Tue, 14 October 2003 00:59 Go to previous message
shandower is currently offline  shandower   United States

I don't know if this is a bug or admin error.

I had just created a new forum for a mailing list to go to. I created the mailing list rule before actually checking for the PHP binary. I figured I'd deal with it later, deleted the rule, deleted the forum. I went and hit 'Forum Consistency' just because (I've been doing this every time I remove a forum, just because) but this time I get this:

--- Here's the output --

Rebuilding user levels, message counts & last post ids

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/www/users/chegrey/conifur/forum/adm/consist.php on line 72

Warning: The argument needs to be an array in /usr/www/users/chegrey/conifur/forum/adm/consist.php on line 78
(consist.php) 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE id=2' at line 1
Query: UPDATE fud25_users SET u_last_post_id=1, posted_msg_count=1,level_id= WHERE id=2
Server Version: 4.0.13-standard-log
[Referring Page] http://www.conifur.org/forum/adm/consist.php?rid=4&S=29e75d3926e07151cd 3622f25f56e5af

---------

Out of curiosity, I tried doing a Compact Messages, and get this:

----
Compacting private messages...

Warning: Division by zero in /usr/www/users/chegrey/conifur/forum/adm/compact.php on line 88

Warning: Division by zero in /usr/www/users/chegrey/conifur/forum/adm/compact.php on line 89
0% done
ETA: 0 seconds
100% Done
-----

Is there a way to fix this, whatever it is? I just started using FUDforum, and I like it so much I'd hate to have to rebuild the forums.

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Two bugs in 2.5.3RC3
Next Topic: function index_text
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu Oct 03 22:23:54 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04588 seconds