FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » FUDforum 2.5.2 Slovak Translation is not working
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
FUDforum 2.5.2 Slovak Translation is not working [message #13759] Mon, 27 October 2003 09:37 Go to previous message
mexxx is currently offline  mexxx   Slovakia
I've just installed FUDforum 2.5.2 and tried to create theme with language set to Slovak, but unfortunately when I logged in as a user and in the user profile set the theme to slovak, only very few parts of the forum were translated to slovak. I've tried the same process with german and everything was working ok, then I was searching for any toppics about slovak translations here on FUDforum support forums and I found a disscusions about the slovak translation and I found out that slovak translation was done few months ago, I've checked the file with the translation which was attached to the post and compared it to the msg file in the file located in the data root/thm/default/i18n/slovak/msg and I've realized that this file contains only english translation. I guess that this can be considered as a bug which would I like to post. Can I manualy fix this bug with e.g. lang files from the older version (if it is ok)? if yes then which files to replace..

thnx..

--------------------
System Configuration
PHP built On: Windows 9x localhost 4.10
Database Version: 3.23.54-max-debug
PHP Version: 4.3.0
Web Server: Apache/1.3.20 (Win32)
WebServer to PHP interface: cgi-fcgi
Forum Version: 2.5.2
Relavent PHP Settings: Safe Mode: OFF
Open basedir: none
Display Errors: ON
File Uploads: ON
Magic Quotes: ON
Register Globals: OFF
Output Buffering: OFF
Disabled Functions: none
PSpell Support: No

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: 2.5.3RC3/2.6.0preRC1 Javascript list item.
Next Topic: Maximum Shown Subject Length (tree view) - not working
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun Oct 06 09:13:13 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05868 seconds