FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » upgrade from 2.02 -> 2.52, stuck at Admin Login console
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: upgrade from 2.02 -> 2.52, stuck at Admin Login console [message #13902 is a reply to message #13896] Thu, 30 October 2003 19:30 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
allentek is currently offline  allentek   United States
Thanks for responding so quickly. I had those entries for what you'd previously suggested.

I got impatient & since I had ghosted the hdd before upgrading, I just ghosted it back to the original forum. I have since went back through the update to 1.8 & then to 2.02 again & stopped there since that seemed to be last working point. This time when going through the last update, the last line gave me this msg: WARNING: Failed opening '/var/www/forum_install/include/core.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/forum_install/include/GLOBALS.php on line 121 . Everything appears to be operating normally at the moment. I do not even have a folder /usr/share/pear ? /var/www/forum_install/include/core.inc is in the correct place also. Could this be a contributor to any further upgrade issues ? I am assuming yes. Any tips as to how I can correct this & continue on my upgrade path to 2.5.2 ?
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: 2.6RC1 upgrade fron 2.5.3RC3 issue
Next Topic: apache user on forum dir
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun Oct 06 18:27:10 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.06545 seconds