FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » GLOBAL settings confusions in 2.6.0 vs 2.5.x
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: SQ free urls for external links [message #16197 is a reply to message #16194] Tue, 20 January 2004 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Wild_Cat is currently offline  Wild_Cat   Ukraine
It doesn't matter, it's just a convenient place and only for the user - to give the information, because it's not evident or logical for the user at all that he should not browse the forum while posting, and when he gets cicked out instead of posting his proabably hard worked reply he will never guess why, while you can predict it, but you said it to me only, not to all the users of all the FUDforums. So I proposed a way to inform & warn him without revealing the reasons which should corrspond to your security efforts btw, that's all! I can do it for myself on my forum no problem, but it could strongly help the others because for now it's 'setting up' to know about such issue and not warn the users - not only admins but all FUD forums users (although those ones too for that matter because they can be addressed for the issue and it's not everyone who can come here and find this thread with explanation or even read it in English)... Up for you to decide as always of course - once I know this, I cann add this message for the template on my own forum and 'clean my hands off' Razz

Lady of Avalon
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: How make many ranks for user?
Next Topic: multiple urls for different languages?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 10:47:26 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.07172 seconds