FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Converters » Problems converting modified WWWboard to FUD
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: Problems converting modified WWWboard to FUD [message #162038 is a reply to message #23133] Mon, 15 March 2010 19:27 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
parocks is currently offline  parocks   United States
I'm trying to do the same thing - move wwwboard messages to fudforum - and I have some of the similar problems.

I find that I get "anonymous coward" in all cases where no email was initially entered.

In all cases I can't get the date. The dates are set as today. In my case that's March 14 or March 15.

I ran 2 separate versions of wwwboard. One gave 19101, the other gave 2001 for the year.

I can also tell you that one version of wwwboard gave an ip address. (123.45.67.89) between posted by and the date.

If you remove that ip address, and the person who originally posted did include their email address, their name will show up properly in fudforum.

If there's anyone able to answer this question or would be able to tweak the wwwboard.php script a little or tell me how to tweak the script, etc etc, I could zip up a few messages if need be.
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message