FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Converters » IPB 1.3.1 Conversion not working
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: IPB 1.3.1 Conversion not working [message #162472 is a reply to message #162468] Sun, 16 May 2010 17:44 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
mmiller is currently offline  mmiller   Canada
Interesting....

I looked into it further and it seems my personal forum account had something wrong with it with respect to viewing the posts. I forgot what I changed but it had something to do with how many posts were displayed per page and then they appeared Smile

Weird thing though, the import process seems to have locked all posts that didn't have a reply Shocked

Also, if I register as a new user I don't have posting permissions in any of the forums. That's not a big deal though.

I did find another issue though, imported posts with pictures no longer show up in the post. They seem to be treated as attachments?

Is there any way to get them to show up as they originally did - inside the posts?

My apologies for all the questions - I'm still trying to ascertain whether it's going to be wise to make the change or whether it will amount to an enormous amount of work. I know you've already done a lot of work just on the script Razz

Anyway, let me know what your thoughts are on the locked posts and the in-line images, and, as always, thanks very much for your efforts!

Oh, before I forget, the calendar was not imported (or the birthdays?) so the calendar is empty. Closer inspection shows that the birthdays were imported but they weren't applied to the calendar? Also, if I try to edit a post the contents are empty Razz

So, there's some issues yet Shocked

[Updated on: Sun, 16 May 2010 17:49]

Report message to a moderator

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message