FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » FUDapi - Wiki example
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: FUDapi - Wiki example [message #162689 is a reply to message #162687] Thu, 01 July 2010 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Ernesto is currently offline  Ernesto   Sweden
It's over a period of two years, I only have around 700-800 uniques per week, it all depends on if we are playing a popular game or not, then the random visitors surge quite heavily.
100-200 posts per day, nothing fancy, but it's always nice when people use your work!

We had a severe HDD crash and lost hundred thousand posts or so a few years back, also lost our entire joomla site etc, that is when i decided to tweak FUDforum to do all the job for us.

I upgraded to 2.7.7 by hand, one fix at a time, have done a few since then also, but some of the fixes are so major I just can't be bothered hehe.

I guess it wouldnt take more than a few days to upgrade and then apply all our tweaks, but its so annoying with databases and columns and tables and a billion IF statements in the templates hehe.

Since I created a mobile theme that automatically gets enabled, cellphone visitor usability has increased enormously, but now i have done the whole path_info thing so I have to update that theme again hehe.

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: File attachments stops working
Next Topic: forum datadump stopped working
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-