FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » Upgrade from 3.0.4 to 3.0.5 fails
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Upgrade from 3.0.4 to 3.0.5 fails [message #185567] Fri, 11 April 2014 23:05 Go to previous message
smcgee is currently offline  smcgee   United States
I have run the 3.0.5 upgrade.php script and I get the following error:

Beginning to decompress the archive.
Finished decompressing the archive.
File upgrade completed.
Checking SQL permissions.
Add new database index fud30_karma_i_mu to table fud30_karma_rate_track(msg_id,user_id).
Alter database column useragent in table fud30_ses.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message '102: [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near 'CHANGE'. @ ALTER TABLE fud30_ses CHANGE useragent useragent VARCHAR(64)' in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\refstat\forum\upgrade.php:170 Stack trace: #0 C:\FUDforum\sql\sqlsrv\db.inc(97): fud_sql_error_handler('ALTER TABLE fud...', '[Microsoft][SQL...', 102, '10.00.4067') #1 C:\FUDforum\include\dbadmin.inc(855): q('ALTER TABLE fud...') #2 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\refstat\forum\upgrade.php(916): alter_column('fud30_ses', 'useragent', Array) #3 {main} thrown in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\refstat\forum\upgrade.php on line 170

So now, my forum is not accessible. When I try to open the forum I just get a blank page that says "The service is unavailable."

I'm running Microsoft SQL Server 2008 as the database. The operating system is Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise.

I don't know what to do now. Any ideas?

[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Is FUDforum2go still viable