FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » Next topic with moved topics
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: Next topic with moved topics [message #28390 is a reply to message #28292] Fri, 21 October 2005 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
Another moderator wrote this:

"I know what you mean. Many times I have been happily browsing along from one message to the next using the links in the lower right-hand corner. After a while, I start to notice that the questions seem like they belong in another forum or look like ones that I already read in another forum. Eventually it dawns on me that one of them must have been moved from the forum that I started in and I check and confirm that I am now in a different forum. Then, I have to go back to the other forum and resume where I left off. One workaround is to use the browser's back arrow to go back to the list of questions, after reading each question, but then it is two clicks instead of one, to get to the next question. Can it be made so that the next topic and previous topic links skip topics that have been moved to other forums? Or will we just have to settle for two clicks or pay closer attention to where we are?"

Best regards.

Frank
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Error message when splitting topic
Next Topic: Unable to determine email