FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » Mailman Integration!
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: Mailman Integration! [message #33102 is a reply to message #33071] Sat, 12 August 2006 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
aleman   United Kingdom
Not as yet, I've been trying to work out how to do it on the host that I'm using, whoich is running PHP as a CGI and IIRC there are some problems with enabing some PHP options in that configuration.

I've emailed the host support asking for some advice on how to do this, and also outlined the whole problem to them in case its something they have switched on - or off.

To be honest I am getting really frustrated by this whole problem, and yet I am sure that it must be a trivial thing. What really frustrates me is my lack of knowledge around this whole unix PHP thing. If it was SQL Server I could crack it in moments.

I was considering throwing in the towel with FUDforum, and looking at other forum software, but none appear to have a mature solution WRT integrating with Mailing Lists, and I know that FUD does work, I have had it working, so it is going to be a simple case of working slowly and surely through the various solutions until we find the answer. I have decided that I will continue with the rest of the customisation and configuration, of FUD and the other components of the site In the knowledge that there will be a solution and it will be found.

Thank you for all your assistance so far Iila I really appreciate it.

--
Aleman
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message