FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » FUDforum 3.0+ » problem with mailing list feature
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: problem with mailing list feature [message #33707 is a reply to message #32873] Fri, 15 September 2006 16:25 Go to previous message
aleman   United Kingdom
I have the same issue, and Unlocking the Forums Files and chmodding the directories to 777 doesn't work for me.

I have a temporary solution which was to create a mailbox, and use the popfud.php code hack to read the mailbox and pipe the messages into the forum, automated with crontab.

What is so bizarre is that it uses the same script as the Procmail solution, maillist.php, so its not a script problem. If I catch an email and use CAT I can post the email to the forum. and I have added 18000+ emails using FUDBOX.php hack to pipe an MBOX archive into the forum using that same maillist.php.

Stuffed if I know, and as I haven't yet managed to compile a working local version of php5 (or 4!) I can't enable error reporting adn logging on my site. Still I have a solution, and when I can spend some time to investigate on the test site I'm sure that I will find the answer.

--
Aleman
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message