FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » Few issues after server transfer.
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
Re: Few issues after server transfer. [message #36991 is a reply to message #36957] Tue, 24 April 2007 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
crazifunguy is currently offline  crazifunguy   United States
This is Nastun...HMM for some reason I cannot access the login or logout pages so the only way I could access forum is to create new user. I just figured out how to make a subdomain so I can fix the messy links. All of this stuff is very new to me. I was given about 10 days to learn setup configure and get this temporary server running. I have well over 150 hours in getting this stuff working. The forums are up now and the guild can finally access them. We were without a website for 2 weeks and the lotto system still is broken. Fudor had to shut the server down on the 14th so I had to get this going asap. Honestly it is very frustrating to try and learn this all so fast. It has been a nightmare from the start but I am getting things working slowly. The biggest hurdle was not having access to use the old domain name and dealing with corrupted mysql databases. Everyfile and post has some refrence to the forsakenrealm.org domain Sad

Anyways

Thank you all for the help on the forums. I dont want to get off topic on your forums with all the EQ stuff. I had to edit my hosts file so I can access the domain from the server insted of using localhost. The GLOBALS.php files are all full files the site just wont load with the fake ones. Im sure thats some kind of security issue but its working for now. The guild appreciates it.

I'm off to go learn PHP to fix the lotto system...wish me luck

~Nastun
[Message index]

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Importing forum data
Next Topic: Attempting manual upgrade - which data is needed?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 15:10:42 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03138 seconds