FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » FUDforum 3.0+ » PhpBB v/s Fud =) (Again?)  () 1 Vote
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Return to the default flat view Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon4.gif  PhpBB v/s Fud =) (Again?) [message #9228] Tue, 18 March 2003 03:39 Go to previous message
Pda0 is currently offline  Pda0   Chile
Im impressed with this forum, but I yet have to download it to check out it's code Wink

I guess phpBB strengths are:

- Huge community
- Stableness. You dont need to upgrade often.

I've fooled around with this forum for some mins and find it very satisfying and fast, though Ive had some usability problems (Surely because im used to phpBB). Phpbb's control panel sucks badly, but Ive read that this one's is way better... I shall see soon Smile

Anyway, I arrived here because I'm part of a group developing mailing list integration to phpBB (m2f.sourceforge.net), and a user told us of the existence of this forum. I cant wait to test nntp and mailing list functionality of fudforum hehe.. I hope there is no problem with me poking around with your code to get 'inspired' lol.

Well, excellent work, I see you ppl are very busy getting this forum better Wink

.pd

[Edit: The usability prob is that I can't 'cancel' posting a msg. If I clicked on 'Post new Msg', I can't go back unless I click somewhere else on the top menu, then back to support forums! =) ]
[Message index]

Read Message icon4.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message