FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » Mail List Importing to Forum, All Messages in One Thread
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Mail List Importing to Forum, All Messages in One Thread [message #162310] Sat, 24 April 2010 13:30 Go to next message
jm2morri is currently offline  jm2morri   Canada
I setup a forum to cache messages from a mailing list. It worked OK for awhile but suddenly it started to put all new messages into one thread. It's quite a mess.

Two questions:

1) Is there something I can reset in order to have new messages start in separate threads like they should?

2) Is there a way to move a message from being a part of a larger thread to become a thread in and of itself? That would help me clean things up.

Cheers,

James.
Re: Mail List Importing to Forum, All Messages in One Thread [message #162311 is a reply to message #162310] Sat, 24 April 2010 13:42 Go to previous message
jm2morri is currently offline  jm2morri   Canada
jm2morri wrote on Sat, 24 April 2010 09:30

2) Is there a way to move a message from being a part of a larger thread to become a thread in and of itself? That would help me clean things up.

I'll answer my own question here. The new "Split Topic" is just what the doctor ordered.

James.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: autolinking should include the () characters
Next Topic: [BUG] undefined property stdClass::$twitter
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 08:44:48 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03600 seconds