FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » Forum template questions...
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Forum template questions... [message #9016] Thu, 06 March 2003 17:21 Go to next message
180BPMCOM is currently offline  180BPMCOM   United States
I'm attempting a skin/theme/template change with my forums.
I'm wondering how you do the following:

Change the overall table width (So the actual width is about 700 pix), from 100% down...

Change the tabletops from the blue fade/colorization to a different color... I'm assuming that I just go into photoshop, and creat my own, and upload them over top of the old ones with the same filename, right?

Change the gray background (behind the white on this forum to a black. (I'd like to keep the white background you see directly behind everything)

Aside from that, I'm slowly learning how to tweek this thing out. I guess it will take some time for me to figure out most of the html.

Can someone give me a list of the things I need to change in order to give the forum a facial, without changing any of the programming/core elements of the forum? Basically, the things I need to edit to just make the forum LOOK different...

The only thing I've really been touching on is the forum.css files... Are there others I should be concerned about?

Thanks in advance!
DD
Re: Forum template questions... [message #9091 is a reply to message #9016] Thu, 13 March 2003 14:33 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Most color settings can be changed by modifying forum.css.tmpl, as far as background images etc... those can be found inside images directory, for the exact file names just take a look @ generated HTML.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: pre moderated forums
Next Topic: Error: Fix?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu Oct 03 11:09:08 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02543 seconds